Monday, January 15, 2007

IDIOCY
Okay, Pass the idiot of the year award would you please. I am so dumb I can't believe I am admitting to doing what I just did. I was changing my site. The old one had been in for well I have no clue how many days. Now on the cozmo you have the load menu. Normally I would just click on fill cannula when not putting on new tubing. Well like an idiot I clicked on fill tubing. I ended up bolusing 3 units unitentionally. That is bad enough. Instead of quiting there I even clicked on the fill cannula thing. So I ended up bolusing 4.2 units. Luckily I am high so the insulin probably won't hurt to much but just can't get over my stupidity. Well, I should get going we are going to clean out the closets tommorow. What a fun job.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Yikes! Hope it works out ok.