Saturday, March 03, 2007

A Busy Month
Well the month of February was super busy here. Let's see we got a new dog, Lilly. Our goats started having babies. We have 3 little goats now. One happens to be in our house. He was kind of week when he was born. We brought him in the house and bottle fed him. He is named Jack, because he lives in a box. We had a snow and ice storm in the middle of the month. We had fridgid weather for a couple of weeks here. I got all the girl scout cookies for our community ordered. PHEW. Now just waiting for delivery. I got an outfit for the wedding coming up next weekend. Need to return it to get a size smaller. I have read a ton of books and went to the endocriminolgist also. Right now the puppy and the baby goat are keeping me on my toes. I promise to post pictures tommorow. Of both. Lilly and Jack. March is shaping up to be even busier then February.

1 comment:

Vivian said...

I can not wait to see the pics. You always have the sweetest little ones. =) I hope you can find a chance to rest in all of the madness. Take care of yourself.
Viv