Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Upgraded pump has Arrived

My upgraded Deltec cozmo pump arrived this morning or afternoon. I was acting as greeter at the school. I got home at 2:30 pm. Penny and I then took the gator down to the stand to see if the package was there. The upgraded pump was there. I then started playing with all the software on it. I have to say so far I have used the Meal maker feature. It was awesome. I changed my pump settings to correct back to 100 at 9 am and to 120 at midnight. Hopefully this will help me get my a1c down. I am just so excited for this upgrade. I will have to keep you posted on all the cool stuff. I also like the back light. It will turn on when you hit a button. I am sure the writing and stuff is larger on this pump and also bolder. All I can say is I love it so far. Now Hopefully the new Copilot will be released. No new babies, goats yet.
Also this past week I got to meet Allison, from Lemonade Live, Kate, Kate's quest, Julia and her daugher from Major Bedhead and Val. I forget Val's blog. It was a great time. I even took the subway all by myself and survived. Alright I had better get going now. Puppy is sleeping which means pretty soon she will be waking me up.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Hey, cool! I got my upgrade this week too! Love, love, love it!

HVS said...

darn
I really need to get mine faxed in(doctor's office) haven't done it yet..
That NYC hookup sounds cool, wish I could have been there.