Saturday, June 10, 2006

3 Cheers for Amazon
Hi everyone. Okay just a quick update for everyone. Today was a super busy day. We went to OTB to see the Belmont stakes today. We went and saw the Preakness three weeks ago and two weeks before that went to the Kentucky Derby. We had to be there early to save a table. Well being the cheap person I am I brought my Soduku book and a reading book. I gambled a little and lost some money but still had a goodtime. I also got to pick up a mouse for my computer. The OTB place was so cold though was thankful my parents were coming up later. I told mom to bring me a coat and a sweatshirt. After the race we went out to dinner. I then arrived home and see that my Ipod had arrived. I ordered it through Amazon Wednesday night. It wasn't due to arrive till June 15th, but it arrived in 3 days. How AWESOME is that. Heck I used gift certificates we got with our one credit card those were Ordered on June 2nd. They actually arrived on June 7th. They weren't even supposed to arrive here till June 19th. I just can't believe from ordering the Gift cards to recieving the ipod was a week and 1 day. Maybe I should play the lottery. I need to go start downloading stuff onto my ipod. If you have any suggestions please post a comment.


No comments: