Thursday, March 16, 2006

A very long two weeks
Well it has been a long time since I last blogged. Lot's has gone on in my world some of it nuttier then others. I went and got my pain pump filled. The procedure goes like this you lay on a table. The doc then cleans the tummy with a lot of stuff. Then with the x ray machine they try to find where the pump port is not an easy thing with me. Well this time was no different and probably even worse since it was alarming and he couldn't pull back any medicine to make sure he was in. The nurse does spray some freezy stuff on before he puts the needle in. Of course the doc tells me he HATES to fill my pain pump. SO now am on the market for a new pain pump doc and a pain doc in general. These two just ain't cutting it. I HATE doctor shopping.
After getting the pump filled. I came home and helped mom feed the animals. I then ate some dinner. Well dinner didn't stay down long. I ended up throwing it all back up. Luckily I had a bucket in my room. I felt cruddy and week for the next two days.
Then computer started acting up. It was running so super slow. Jeepers wasn't funny. I finally gave up. It actually needed defraging. It seems to be working a little better now.
Well last weekend we had a birth here on the farm. On Saturday we found out one of the nanny goats had a baby. Actually later found out she had twins, just not sure if she hadn't delivered the second one yet or what was up there. We found the twins on Sunday. So two new baby goats were born. The brown cow. Yuhoo was in the barn with the baby and the black and White cow, oats was sticking her head in. She mooed to announce the birth to all the other animals. Then on Monday we went to show a friend who was working on our house the baby goats. We couldn't find them anyplace. I looked both inside and outside. No Babies. Then i look in Oat's side of the barn. Unfortunately find two dead baby goats there. We assume they are the two babies born on Saturday. Well later on I go to look in the barn and the two baby goats are there. They are now named Jesus and Lazurus. Since they rose from the dead. We now have found where the nanny who we knew had goat either had lost them or they got hurt by the cow. A friend's father is calling the two babies the Holy goats. I will post pictures after the weekend. I am going to Philadelphia for a conferance.
Also brother closed the cows barn door and put a board up so the other cow can't get in the goats barn to protect the babies. There is another barn for the big animals. Funny thing is Yesterday afternoon the the holy goats were outside the barn and the cows came down and were nudging them with their noses. Telling them it isn't safe out here you need to go in the barn. I think the cows are gentle and try not to hurt the babies but their size does put them at risk. Well I am gonna sign off for now. Need to pack everything up.

No comments: