Sunday, February 26, 2006

Celebration in the Works
Well, We now have plans for Easter Sunday. You may thing oh big deal. Well this year my parents will be celebrating their 60th Wedding Anniversary. Yep 60 years. 10 years ago they renewed their wedding vows and we had a party a week after easter. Wait maybe it was 2 weeks. Now we need to decide what to give them. I think a family picture would be a good idea, but one sister, will not be here. I figure why not wait and have everyone get together for a picture not on Easter sunday. Well I will post when they decide. They really don't want to go anyplace. We have a big picture of the whole family in our living room. We have one of all the kid's and parents taken many moons ago. I think both could be replaced with updated versions. I will keep you posted.

No comments: