Thursday, January 05, 2006

My new Ass:


Ha Ha to all those who thought you were gonna see a new booty. Well this is my first post and adventure into blogging. I would like to introduce you all to my new ass, minature donkey, White Knight I am attaching a picture of White Knight to the beginning of my post. My sister gave him to me for Christmas and my birthday. I just think he is so cute. He comes to me with a story. When he was born he was a good size, but over the course of his first week of life he lost weight. Well come to find out his mother never produced any milk. Okay well I will post more tommorow about the other ass in my life but you will have to wait for that story. I will post more about myself and the adventures with the new ass in future blogging episodes so stay tuned.
Asskeeper

2 comments:

Azrael's_Daughter said...

lol. I couldn't help but read your post! that's an awesome username.

Anonymous said...

you're always parading your ass, aren't you Wendy?