Tuesday, January 10, 2006


My Sister's class's Ass
Okay everyone. Since on my initial blog post I introduced you to my new ass. Well I would now like to introduce you to my sister's class's ass. My sister got a grant for her class and another class to measure various farm animals to see how everything grows. Well they actually recieved money from two different grants so they were able to buy an minature donkey. This donkey's name is Georgie and he is extremely sweet. I actually fell in love with White Night when we went and saw Georgie before he came to our farm. On Sunday Night White Night actually spoke to us and brayed for the first time. Not at all loud and noisy like larger donkeys, but I am biased. If you are wondering how one deals with all these animals it comes with living on a farm. We have a horse, calf, two cows, lots and lots of goats, more on them at another post, sheep, chickens, pigs, ducks and lots and lots of rabbits. Opps almost forgot the two animals we have who live in the house, our cat and boss dog. More about all the animals in future posts. If having a bad day it is always fun to go out and watch the baby goats "play". I am also enjoying watching the donkeys play also. They are becoming more accepting of "people" petting them and have started coming to the fence looking for some contact. White Night was initially very shy but now he will allow me to pet him. Georgie has always allowed pets. We have one baby goat who is named Gimpy doo because she was born with bad back legs. I campaigned for her to stay on the farm. Saying jeepers if I was an animal would have been sold at the market twice. Okay well I should get going now. I will post more about myself and the animals of course.

1 comment:

asskeeper said...

Ellen,
My sister teaches first grade.
Red,
Georgie is only sticking his tounge out at you. Only teasing there.