Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The last few days...

Okay, I am sitting here waiting for the last of the cookie orders to print out. Jeepers I need a faster printer here. I'm gonna be old before they print out. We need to take the sheets to the council office tommmorow. I also need to submit my order on the Ebudde system. This program is okay. Lot's of room for improvement. Hopefully they give out Survey's and we will be able to recommend things to them. Tommorow is a busy day.
Mom needs to go to the regular doc and then the doctor to get the impressions for her new teeth taken. I believe I updated you on the fact that they have LOST her teeth. I am also planning on getting my hair cut tommorow. Then we will take the forms down to the girl scout office. We need to feed the animals also. The next day it looks like I will be attached to the CGMS for 3 days. Joy Joy. Oh I think I have figured out what to do for my quilt square. I am going to get a picture of the two donkeys. It will say Georgie and White Knight say Kick Type 1 diabetes in the picture of the donkey here. I might also get a picture of me and the dog on the gator and have the saying. Penny and Wendy say...Drive type 1 diabetes to extinction. Tell me if you like the combination or one of these idea. I figure I can put the diagnosis date and stuff on the quilt someplace also.
The diabetes has been kind of odd of late. I seem to be on a danged roller coaster. Either Hi or Low. Now, I enjoy roller coasters but not the D type. With the animals we have one escaped bunny. Actually two got out on Friday night, we caught the one, but the other is being a devil of a bunny. Poor dog is totally confused. I yelled at her not to chase the bunny. Then I come in and get her to chase the bunny out from under our pool deck. She did a good job. Penny got to ride in a big tractor on Friday. We were out feeding the animals and one of the works brought a new bale of hay. Instead of trying to open the fence and keep an eye on the dog. I put her up in the tractor with the worker. She really thinks I am an evil mom for that. Saturday into Sunday we got quite a bit of snow, but not too much. My brother used the tractor to make a path for us to get to the animals.
The Girl Scout papers are finally done printing out. Now I can double check my awards order for each troop and then submit everything on the computer. I am so glad all this crud is done. Really isn't that bad. We have 94 boxes of cookies to donate to the wounded soilders thanks to the gift of caring program. We are also shipping some of the cookies over to soilder's serving. If you know a soilder who is serving who would like some girl scout cookie feel free to e-mail me. I will contact you for the information. Not much more to comment or post about. I can't wait for Pizza hut tommorow for a late lunch. That is our tradition. We get a dippin strips pizza from pizza hut for lunch. Well I had better get going and finish all shit girl scout stuff.

No comments: